Let us handle the numbers, while you get back to business
BOSS™ is an all-inclusive solution that offers small businesses relief from the day-to-day accounting hassles, while providing 24/7 access to financial data. As your trusted advisor, we pay your bills, record deposits, prepare payroll and payroll tax returns, furnish financial statements, produce W-2s, prepare tax returns and supply valuable financial and tax advice throughout the year.
|Reconcile bank accounts|
|Reconcile electronic transactions into QuickBooks|
|Reconcile credit card accounts|
|Submit payroll taxes to agencies|
|Prepare payroll tax returns|
|Provide employee access to electronic paystubs|
|Provide employer access to electronic pay records|
|Process bills and vendor payments||—|
|Track credit card expenses and receipts||—|
|Process employee expense reports||—|
|Prepare 1099s for contractors||—|
|Provide digital access to paid bills||—|
|Prepare monthly financial statements|
|Prepare monthly budget reports|
|Review pension compliance|
|Review other employee deductions for compliance|
|General business consulting|
|Quarterly video conference to review key performance measures|
Your Personal Financial Assistant
iBOSS™ is our all-inclusive personal financial assistant package. For an affordable, monthly fixed fee, we will take care of your personal accounting tasks—paying your bills, balancing your checkbooks, tax planning, and producing a monthly recap of your income and expenses. All activity happens online through our advanced web-based and mobile platforms for ultimate convenience. iBOSS gives you peace of mind that all of your personal accounting needs are managed by your trusted advisor.
Tax Planning and Preparation
We have extensive tax advisory experience serving businesses of all types, as well as individuals, estates and trusts. We understand how a heavy tax burden can negatively impact your business and personal finances. Our tax specialists work closely with you to make certain that you are taking full advantage of all tax saving opportunities to preserve your bottom line and personal wealth. We can help you in the following areas:
- Tax Return Preparation—we provide timely and accurate services for individuals, trusts, estates and businesses, including corporations, partnerships, and s corporations.
- IRS Representation—Our CPAs are licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, state, and local taxing authorities.
- Estate Planning—we recognize the importance of planning for the orderly transfer of your assets to your beneficiaries. We can create a well-structured estate plan to ensure your family’s security is well protected. We can also assist with business succession planning.
Management Advisory Services
Expert guidance to ensure business success
Let us put our business savvy to work for you. We know what it takes for a small business to succeed and we have the tools and expertise needed to make it happen. Our focus is to provide you with continuous, reliable support now and for years to come, helping you to realize your financial goals.
- Business Management Consulting—whether buying, selling or starting a business, we offer expert guidance on properly structuring the transaction to minimize your tax liability. Additionally, we can assist you with securing financing, entity selection, business plan development, financial projections and forecasts, analysis of business operations or expansion.
- Finance Assistance—We guide you through the intricacies of applying for specialized financing while also assisting with financial reports requested by banks or other institutions for third party verification of data.
- Software Consulting—Are you considering purchasing new technology to help your business run more efficiently? Let our tech savvy staff direct you to the solution that best meets your particular needs. Our staff is readily available to make sure you’re using QuickBooks to its fullest potential with set-up and training.